After passing 12th Commerce, many students remain confused. They think about what to do after 12th commerce passing. But, don’t you think so much, Brainstorm Home Tuition is explaining most of the prominent courses. The following are courses students can pursue after passing 12th commerce.
What to Do after 12th Commerce?
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) is the first choice all the students think of. The degree course duration is 3 years and after passing the course they can go for higher degrees. They can also go for Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) or B.Com. (Hons.)
2. Chartered Accountancy (CA) is the best professional course after passing 12th commerce.
3. Bachelors in Economics is another choice after 12th commerce. The degree course reveals a practical knowledge on different economic concepts, analytical methods, economic policies and programs etc.
4. Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS) is another management degree course. It provides students both the theoretical and practical training so that they can develop leadership attitude and managerial skills.
5. Bachelors of Business administrator (BBA) is a 3-year degree course with business approach. This course opens many jobs for students in various industries.
6. Bachelor’s in Accounting and Finance (BAF) is another degree course that provide in-depth knowledge in finance and accounting topics.
7. Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is a degree course with computer knowledge and applications in various administrative activities.
8. Bachelors of Financial Markets (BFM) is a management degree course. The course teaches students about the directing, monitoring, organizing, planning, and controlling of the monetary resources of an organization.
Other Options after 12th Commerce are as follows.
- Animation and Multimedia Course
- Stat (Hons)/ B.Sc. (Hons) Statistics
- Bachelor of Law (L.L.B.)
- Bachelors in Banking and Insurance (BB)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Course
- Company Secretary Course
- Event Management Course
- Fashion Design and Technology
- Hospitality and Management Diploma Course
- Journalism and Mass Communication
Thus, students can pursue the above-mentioned courses after passing 10+2 class commerce.
Related: Career Options after 10th Class