National Eligibility Come Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level medical entrance test. It has been organized for admission to MBBS, BDS and PG courses. You can Take Home tuition for NEET
The NEET 2020 application process began on 2 December 2019. It is held once a year in offline mode. Under the impact of the new changes introduced by the Ministry of Human Resources Development in 2019, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is a newly formed company that conducts NEET entrance exams every year.
The NTA will conduct the test on 26 July 2020. NEET result will be announced in online mode with final answer key and eligibility cutoff.
Candidates must pass this entrance test to gain admission to reputed medical institutions in the country including Zipmer and AIIMS.
Before beginning the preparation for the exam, candidates should look at the NEET Examination Procedure:
Exam Mode: The NEET 2020 test is administered in offline (pen-paper based) mode.
Question Type: The questionnaire contains objective type questions.
Medium: Questionnaire is available in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kannada languages.
No Questions: The paper contains a total of 180 questions.
Total Marks: Paper will have 720 marks.
Duration: Neat test duration is 3 hours.
Marking Scheme: Each correct answer has 4 marks.
Negative marking: 1 mark is removed for each incorrect answer.
Check delivery below number. Questions and marks for each subject:
Question mark Check -Point
Physics 45 /180
Chemistry 45 /180
Biology (Botany or Zoology) 90 (45 – 45 each) /360
Total 180 /720
NEET 2020 syllabus
Neet syllabus for UG courses is the common syllabus prescribed by MCI (Medical Council of India). Candidates can prepare from the syllabus of classes 11 and 12 studying in each subject. Check out the detailed syllabus of NEET UG 2020 online.
There are Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in NEET (UG). Some things from each subject are as follows:
Physics: This includes Law of Motion, Electrostatic, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices, Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Characteristics of Bulk Matter, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
Chemistry: Subjects include Chemistry, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Alcohol, Phenols and Ether, P-Block Elements.
Biology: Human physiology, plant physiology, reproduction, ecology and environment, cell structure and function, diversity in the world, biology and human welfare are some of the basic concepts.
NEET Eligibility 2020: NEET 2020 regulation
- A student should have completed the age of one year in getting into the NEET qualification or the age of entry into the one year MBBS / BDS course on or before New Year’s Eve of the year.
- Candidates under to OBC/ SC / ST class with twenty five years relaxation underneath NEET qualification shall be twenty five years as on the date of examination.
For Reserved class (UR) candidates born on or before 1995/05/05 and 31/2003
For SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates born between 05.05.1990 and thirty one.12.2003
Note: If Indian / foreign nationals want for MBBS / BDS for Alien Medical / Dental Institute of India, they need to be eligible for NEET (UG).
Nationality for NEET Eligibility 2020
- Indian voters, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Non Resident voters (OCIs), Indian Nationals (PIOs) and Foreign voters ar eligible for admission to medical / dental faculties as per the relevant rules. Huh. Meanwhile, governments, establishments and therefore the Government of India.
- you will ensure your eligibility for medical / dental faculties / states associated with foreign nationals.
Educational Qualification for NEET Eligibility 2020
. – NEET (UG) for admission to MBBS / BDS course.
- In respect of candidates happiness to regular Caste, regular Tribe or alternative Backward categories, the marks in Combining Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology within the qualifying examination shall be four-hundredth marks rather than five hundredth marks. four-hundredth for candidates and SC / ST / OBC candidates.
- Candidates with disabilities shall take five hundredth of the marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or biological science and Zoology) with a minimum of forty fifth reserved class / qualified examination / biotech eligibility take a look at.
- Students learning abroad for admission with five hundredth marks in Medical faculties in India should pass Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English subjects and their eligibility shall be determined by the Association of Indian Universities. Go. (AIU) as per the principles of the Medical Council of India and therefore the various University.
Based on an analysis of the previous years questionnaire, here are the subject-wise important points that students should focus on preparing for the upcoming NEET 2020 exam:
- Ray Optics
- Optical equipment
- Wave Optics
- Electronic equipment (semiconductor electronics)
- Electric Charge & Fields
- Electrostatic potential
- Operating Current
- Electromagnetic induction
- Alternating flow/Current
- The dual nature of radiation
- Coordinate coordination
- Chemical bonding
- Molecular structure
- P-block element
- Organic Chemistry: Basic Principles and Techniques
- d- and f-block elements
- Alcohol, Phenols and Ether
- Aldehyde, ketones and carboxylic acids
- Digestion and absorption,
- Breathing and exchange of gases,
- Body fluids and circulation,
- Emission products and their removal,
- Movement and movement,
- Neural control and coordination
- Chemical coordination and integration.
- Genetics and development,
- Principles of inheritance and differentiation,
- Molecular basis of inheritance
- Diversity of organisms
- The world of living
- Biological classification
- The kingdom of plants
- The animal kingdom
- Cell: structure and function
- Cell – the unit of life
- Organic molecules
- Cell cycle and cell division
- Fertility in organisms
- Sexual reproduction in flowering plants
- Human reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Biology and human welfare
- Human health and disease
- Strategies to increase food production
- Microorganisms in human welfare
Home tuition for NEET preparation –
- Best practice in Home tuition for NEET
- Win an early opening race. Start your neet preparation as soon as possible
- Pay equal attention to 11th and 12th grade subjects to prepare for your exam
- Make sure your basics are clear.
- NCERT should be the starting point for your NEET preparation, but do not prepare from NCERT books. You must also refer to the popular NEET reference books.
- Make sure you have solved at least the last 10 years of questionnaires.
- Set well-defined short-term and long-term goals for your NEET preparation.
- At any cost, achieve the goals you set out and practice practice questions.
- For quick revision you will study each subject. Follow your methods to reach the solution.
- Keep a report card of your progress. Revise each item repeatedly.
- In the early days, study two subjects every day and then increase it to three subjects so that you are accustomed to thinking about all the subjects at once.
- Revise at least twice before the NEET test.
Benefits of Home tuition for NEET:
- Study at your own pace
- More attention in Home tuition for NEET
- Watch the video lecture as many times as you want
- Study from the comfort of your home. Travel is not required
- It’s easy to track progress using online tools
- Ask all the questions you want.
- Communicate with the best students from all over India
- Study with the best educators in the country
Once the result is announced, the counseling process of NEET 2020 for MBBS / BDS entry will begin. Only Medicos who receive a minimum qualifying percentage in NEeT cutoff 2020 will be eligible for the admission process. In order to participate in NEET counseling, the common categories must achieve the 50th percentile, which is 40 per cent for SC / ST / OBC candidates. The following steps will be followed once the result is announced.
Pass the test (by scoring the NEAT cutoff).
- Apply for the counseling process.
- Participate in counseling and safe entry.
Understanding of Neet Counseling Process for MBBS / BDS Admission
The point of NEET is that it confuses many candidates and parents with regard to the various counseling processes that begin after the results are announced. Many counseling officers and application forms need to be reminded of one of the pre-NEET admission conditions of medical education. Even when one understands the type of counseling and is aware of the number of seats, it is difficult to understand the different eligibility criteria. Let’s take the NEET MBBS / BDS admission process out of its obscurity and let NEET go into more detail later.
MBBS / BDS seats are available for candidates who have passed NEET 202
1.All AIQ (All India Quota) Seats *
2.Directorate General of Health Services
3.All seats of Deemed and Central University
4.Directorate General of Health Services
State quota seats in state government colleges (available for residential candidates only)
All Private Colleges across India (Excluding State Quota Seats Only Available For Residential Candidates)
State Consulting Authority
Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) candidates cannot apply for AIQ counseling because J&K has chosen 15% AIQ scheme since its inception.
Application process for various NEET 2020 seats
To clear up the counseling questions after NEET 2020, read more about the various application process listed below –
- All India Quota (AIQ) seats
All government medical and dental colleges in India (excluding Jammu and Kashmir) offer 15% of their MBBS / BDS seats in the NEET AIQ Scheme for which all NEET 2020 eligible candidates can apply (except those related to Jammu and Kashmir). Self-Disclosure Form) when filling the NEET Application Form). This means that if a candidate hails from Haryana, they will still be able to get admission in government colleges in other states including Haryana under AIQ.
To apply for AIQ counseling, students must fill out an application form for AIQ counseling when issued by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical
Counseling Committee (MCC). The NEET Counseling 2020 registration is provided on this page when the NEET 2020 AIQ Counseling starts from the second week of June.
- Seats at Deemed and Central Universities
All seats at Central and Deemed Universities are open to all candidates who have passed NEET 2020. The central universities include Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Delhi Delhi University (DU) and affiliated colleges of Jamia Millia Islamia. JMI). ).
DGHS is a consulting authority for Deemed and Central Universities, similar to AIQE. Counseling for the NEET 2020 Deemed and Central Universities will commence tentatively from the second week of June. To apply for MBBS / BDS seats, you must fill up a special application form for Deemed Universities issued by DGHS and for Counseling of Central Universities.
- State government colleges
Most candidates who are thinking about what happens after NEET are usually clear about applying in preferred states. After assigning 15% seats in AIQ, the remaining 85% of seats with government medical and dental colleges fall below the state quota seats. These seats are usually open only to candidates from the states.
Brainstorm Presents the Home tuition for NEET at best price.